Sunday 4 November 2012

Movember - sponsor Silvan!

Dear all, 

I've (Silvan) decided to participate this year with the Movember and hope you have a few gold coin to donate. (Tax Free) Check my site and donate. Thanks. Will see if I can grow such a lovely Mo like my old man. Cheers, Silvan

http://au.movember.com/mospace/288925

Pictures will follow.


Movember is all about bringing back the moustache, having fun and doing it for a serious cause; men's health, specifically prostate cancer and male mental health. Mo Bros commit to growing a moustache for the 30 days of Movember, and in doing so become walking and talking billboards for the cause. The moustache is our ribbon, the symbol by which we generate conversations, awareness and raise funds for men's health.


Please support my moustache growing efforts by making a donation to me. In doing so you’ll be helping the 3,300 men diagnosed with prostate cancer each year and the 1 in 8 men who experience depression. Together, we can change these statistics. Thank you. 


My mustache as at 18th November!





No comments:

Post a Comment